- Important Notice
- Personal Data Collection
When visiting this website, we may collect personal details from you, both directly and indirectly.
Data that may be collected, if agree by you, includes:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address or telephone number. These may be used to contact you in response to any online enquiry or to communicate information about our services, if you have given permission to do so.
- Transaction details. We or third-party providers may collect transaction information in order to fulfil your order or purchase effectively.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers which are used to collect information about your visit to the website, allowing web servers to track and identify web browsers.
We used cookies to help ensure that our website is able to remember your login details, loads quickly and to ensure that our website is optimised for your browser or device by assessing information from Google Analytics.
- How We Use Your Personal Data
This website uses Google Analytics, a third-party service, to record the basic details and behaviours of visitors. We do this in order to improve site performance and user experience, and do not collect any information from you that could be used to identify you personally.
We use our data to better understand what you are looking for, so we can tailor your experience on our website to better suit your requirements. We also log search engine queries and results anonymously, so we can help improve functionality.
- Contact Forms
If you do supply us with personal information through a contact form on our website, we will only use your information for the intended purpose – to answer your enquiries. The information will be sent to us using Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) and is heavily encrypted to ensure maximum security. Once it arrives safely at our local computer, is it then decrypted and becomes legible to us.
- Your Rights To Your Personal data
At Broad Medicals, we strive to be transparent when providing you access to your personal data. If you want to know at any point if we hold any of your personal information, you are entitled to request the following from us:
- What data of yours we hold
- Why we are holding this data
- Who we are sharing this data with
- That we stop processing your personal data
- A copy of this information
- That we erase your data from our systems
To request any of this information from us, you will need to send a written request to our mailing address. We will then be able to process your request and provide the information you require via telephone. You can also ask us to rectify any mistakes in your personal information by following the same process.
- External Links
- How To Contact Us
If you need to get in touch with us, then you can call us on 07714202389 or fill out a contact form on our website.